Category / Tag pages broken, bizarre output

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hello all,

My first go with nopCommerce and so far I'm pretty happy.

I've got one odd problem, if for example I have a category with nothing in it I can view the page and description.

If however I put something in it I get an output like this:

���`I�%&/m�{J�J��t��`$ؐ@�������iG#)�*��eVe]f@�흼��{����{����;�N'���?\fdl��J�ɞ!���?~|?"��Ey�')=��y6�����h���x�V��ΧmzU�����i�-��m~�feM�\����i��X��_r��m��_d��"�������4[.�6m�l�6]�˶X�����;?�+HyX6�u�A:��_|^-���lQ�׏>�ɼ�Q���Wyq1o-�z���QS� �����iUV��II��ԃ�z�>�EV_���Z=J���������T���������f�����Z���gir�k�ܷ ��ZPWu������e�I�l�2W�:3������%���>)*�S!U��k�g���������e��P�y��W�/�/��:l��uE})�'U�V�G����]�ݻU��eb�_�v{^/gy]�{�#����.���u��su�S��]���Uq�?��'賏��E�d�� B����w�^�5�;=呑�~|���x�*�)c;~<�I�f���ݝ��=�,|�+h~�%�{��.���0�;J�o���G83zXcF��l���q]d�(�vN�l����|�_������l�l��/�eV�������<��zr�>͛i]���ߝ�,�%f�$��Ms�.��4��ٺ.��}�.����s����W�$��_�Λv��,������"��Q�� h�����"A+���N�M�u+]��6��������eq��-��R�}VV��%��/6�n�=���E>�%w���I1��Zý�㻠���L����C�HdB�����G`�+�H��YQ�":i���%d��z���&�__�e�~��5�}����3�����?���bټ��y>�6p��.'��P�M1p|�ޭ��5��7�+��d���E�|����)I�X�6�� 8㟄e�~UU���>�Ͷ�T�e�tV�4s2I-�����~��/��Qzv���VD������Q*?��Z�L�/����قł�ڵ|^4/*K�;�'��<�=8����7�Vyi���݇�=��'ْ6��Y9&��Ec�/Dw����O�fUf�'�=�B:�ד�����"����F����?`���%��%j.�����Z������"o�������Zx�x�zĺ�3��$x��|�������Z�{�K8q�����[�(f/�j����?'2S9�r'�Pk3��}?]e5���o�@���~����U���ʖ��� ���~������/���}^L��.���5���=��ͣݽ{v�o�iތ�Œ  �ٚW>���z:��-"��=dc]H��͚�–�Y��버v�v��<��3#�rUS'_�ȇ�;|%o��.ZIH ⪪g���aT=W�1�ly�&��b�VQ����U>��f�U-b�^��G�ȓk�Pl�Т^���a0���]�f���@37�����ۙ�ʽ��v*��OƘ��*K�!3������;֋I^yng�x vR�p���\�����6"ľ��^�yCĊ��Ud_Y3DYݽ{{�7��yQ����d��-3�����af�bn�c��&�7e�)���.%>����S�n�;���`O����Y���z�:)���C:BBC[?A��iF�ݝ]_c�_\NՋ��A��e��B4���: ��������X/�����3����*֑*Z�/����i��g�������Yӱ+=��VQ>g,?����.�j�����g��ؽ���1�.9z�X�6���cG���Q@`n��g���y3p�-R��D�[�<[/�r7d��k���}�7 �����A�>�Ѡ4� �G��½�V}��C���:�_c��W]xAJ��{��9q��jjO(�b*�~��X|���+I�4/���Q�������܍��q� �7�/���i�0�i���}��^���z9�������'�b�4/s�s��ꩽЃ?@�2���Ἦ��ڈ�b��*o(�������p'���y�����}}o����7�dxa.��{MZS��U[��EV�gKZ�yS����|�|k�&�������e֒f�/�LDK��6��� J8��Й���Ճ�}s���]1�[vU�^��o`~�������}��>�Q��YM�Tt1Z�&�  �؄�n�����~+@ݙՐ���m'�AO�Q�"ߥ]���֙�i*Kpd.ސ��.�/�I�å  V  "%_~6�}��6�/)Q2J���uV��(�Ka�<��LW��?U㰚_7��['�u8ۂ^_��_�x�b�y{���0ܫ[;�vvv�wv��y�˹�r�|�FY�j�<��?~��ag�<����f�N���y1�v��{6�Y/d��������i�^_V���.��W9+f��6_6�K��Z�',��N~M��׈�f?r^�|��������u��Jʫ��`(���ߏ�^7b���3!.��q���}�x�_�����ߟ�4Y����5��_�4-{q�G��G�?�h�/�Ǎ��]�����ي�D��~�k4|���?n߳6����=*]��UN�~L� �6�[U#}���x$> DA�6���[=؄�d��!�$v~�/�a�0�f�ږ�y��&, BF��R��z9#��U. *�"+1���"H�W3,�}ڋ���D���������q�è�*�AUc�J���L����h�*�Œ�ZN���^�s�&%��딩_�ٞy�G�`���hCXç�|2����۹!��#l��i�p��Cz��aW���I�lLn?>������-��ke��'ǰ��~Г�n�h�?�����AS�%��n�����Q>�v|��|�������G�n D�q�|��+�;��Qc|�t��'?������@���[!0 )������l�:$5�X��"7�X�Dд{��'����8z|wZ��#�;����n;;�}A�֝O��lR��<�����/�v�������6���`�ʪ��)JJoE��$�x0�ْR��ƣ�w'G�p9iV�_Ӻj��6�8}�>�J�UU�M��G���1��9��F���{�;݁����Q�v�x�g���u{;�T1Y��,f_R�������˴�h슌\��)$ӷ�u��u�ͮ)�L֬A�_K���%���8}�<�f�eզm�Mߦbւ�\�k��y Yk��i�fc��O��c"Pq~���Z��f[&m8���6���nN�F{�:o%F?;��5=I�!�=��������u���2_�_�@:�N��Ee  |��l)�GW#e�4 V�����y��E�/�Cz��QGI��K�Gp���.\ҝ_.��P�ZR��e~ſt�b��V��Ռ�����d�֔z:  �{#w_|Q��-�%�1���1�<[�9��)����$%� 5���0����#oDÅ_�Y�������.��~�r���b������������5���>/&��)���5X��=,��#�Hw5��!!G_�E!�feu�8[�����=I�a�E���Gb��U}}6#��OhT�s�nx�O_��J.o��㙁|����/�e������7�d��$�@Js��K @�i�L낵Yc���bM �� xM��`^]}�����72�fn~_��߷37fJ���S��z�vf=g�<���$��<�3{�sj'� �XN��,��h����5@Z�jH�X)������!k��!kFy���{���,��^d����y�Ҩ�0�Q;�� ffk2#�-��� %}  }�����2/(�+귦H�F��q��~��9А�Sf��,���l��UC�#�i���Ӡ]�nc6@_0 ػ��ν`��E�q�<�ɫ�����.�T������E�?`��:����/���鿋�Zo��7�b��ؽ?~���˲�_��sLޟ&]%�u�U��{������{�=� E�D�Q�G�E�_@�o*'�C�@>��ö�3���q�1���{��o��������ҕ=~����d�8�B����$�����g">~�M���7���t:��r����pv�k�<?�%���0� �8�W"��PR�6�n�T�y���S�����M�th � ���d�s�K�8�f���=����;����1�C/���^��{o�p��RwN?��n�J��L��f��R�ړ�Kn�y}�s�9Jߐ��.I���å\V�  "%�~����� 5���O��'��]g�ˌ�+�'��k��?U㵚_7�����y]ðjw}-�I㩋������Hp��(!�N:E��X��=� �_���n��On3;����������H�8ܪ++�?[= �.�1��3��K,�5�T�v^[h'��s�k�[�9�R>~U�~2+׹sm)i>l����ׯ���>�?����O����`���'�����_�3������IU���ͼ���ڠ_�Y������lW�I?ʠ~_����ʤ�#$�����������-҂������@�o�����6zu�G�K���i���)զ��vH�DQ��*� LA�f��ӭ{VK>��h���@�H�[[>� �A��5�ݫ�rF�2K�ӶEVbb��E6�NA�����z����s8�U���Ɛ�.�u��n/���nU��%u����dM���lI�Pd�X���yݾG�C=�p�OR�d ѐ�&�N_l����(���}����0Ϥ�n'�4��~�&���e3o��?�6�|�߆"�Q�G�E~D��Păy;s2����ˏ����?���(?���*?ϐ�8� �U�^-_�������Y�Ҧnѝ��{[!���Y�d�/$]�X���9���D���}��w��N��ͼh$W��W�(.����:ʢ��eN��^�@:ɧٚb/�=^��I  �p^\�)W��U�̫���j��Z  ��Qa�n�Ka�N�=��{�tQ���>���������=����R�7����)u1��U��ڜ�*�ڴ@�����1��eA�Y�˶oo�?��lv5��f

Which I can't really make any sense of. If I remove a product from the category it comes back to life again. The same goes for tags, but manufacturers are ok.

I'm sure this is a common bug that others have seen, but I'm not sure what to search for. I have a default 2.2 install with only the Worldpay plugin added, and my own theme based on dark blue.

Thank you for your time,

Russ
12 years ago
I managed to search using my error message (doh), and found this thread

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/12508/nop-22-is-not-working-on-windows-server-2008-r2-standard.aspx?p=1

which says

a.m. wrote:
Please apply changeset d21c5993c77f and dd416ab78db1. Let me know if it helped

which can be found here.

http://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/SourceControl/list/changesets

I have already set my web.config to <customErrors defaultRedirect="errorpage.htm" mode="Off">. I am using Chrome.

I do not have time to try that now, but can anyone tell me if that is the correct solution please?

Thank you
12 years ago
Upgrading to 2.3 appears to have fixed this now, thank you.

I'm relieved, I intend to demo nopCommerce this week, it seems really good. If it passes the MD we'll buy the manual and uncopyright upgrade in support, thanks :)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.