Premium Fashion theme with additional features (Nop 2.2)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hi Atiq,

My website is still running as a test website. I don't mind giving you my login credentials. I will email you the login credentials then, you can check it out
thanks
Toan
12 years ago
toanhnt wrote:
Hi Atiq,

My website is still running as a test website. I don't mind giving you my login credentials. I will email you the login credentials then, you can check it out
thanks
Toan

please check http://www.pedisalon.com/p/6/test-1

Regards,
Atiq
12 years ago
Hi Atiq,

I saw that you added the image. I added another product "test 2" but I'm still not able to upload image.
I've been using nopcommerce for over a year now, also I didn't have any problem with Just4fashion 1.9. Adding a product image sure is an easy thing. So how did you upload that image??
12 years ago
Hi Atiq,
could you say when a nop 2.3 compatible just4fashion template will be available?
Thanks,
Marek
12 years ago
toanhnt wrote:
Hi Atiq,

I saw that you added the image. I added another product "test 2" but I'm still not able to upload image.
I've been using nopcommerce for over a year now, also I didn't have any problem with Just4fashion 1.9. Adding a product image sure is an easy thing. So how did you upload that image??

Hi,

All you do is go to edit some product, click upload button, select an image, if you see the small thumbnail of the image, you click Add Product Picture. It should add it to the pictures then. If you don't see the thumbnail of image when you select an image, just press upload button again.

Regards,
Atiq
12 years ago
benesm wrote:
Hi Atiq,
could you say when a nop 2.3 compatible just4fashion template will be available?
Thanks,
Marek

Hi,

I don't think we would have 2.3 available but we would have 2.4 hopefully when it comes out.

Regards,
Atiq
12 years ago
Hi atiq,
I found an issue with product variants.
Steps to reproduce:
1) create a product with 2 or more products variants (VAR1, VAR2)
2) add attributes (e.g. size, with options SizeA, SizeB, SizeC) to each of theese variants
3) Add 5pcs of VAR1 - SizeA to chart
Add 5pcs of VAR1 - SizeB to chart
Add 5pcs of VAR1 - SizeC to chart
Add 5pcs of VAR2 - SizeA to chart
Add 5pcs of VAR2 - SizeB to chart
Add 5pcs of VAR2 - SizeC to chart

I would expect the cart look like this:
5pcs of VAR1 - SizeA
5pcs of VAR1 - SizeB
5pcs of VAR1 - SizeC
5pcs of VAR2 - SizeA
5pcs of VAR2 - SizeB
5pcs of VAR2 - SizeC
but instead, it look like this!
8 pcs of VAR2 - SizeA (?!)
5pcs of VAR2 - SizeB
5pcs of VAR2 - SizeC

I'm using nop2.2 - Ajax Product Variants In Grid and Chrome 15.0.874.121

Cheers,
Marek
12 years ago
benesm wrote:
Hi atiq,
I found an issue with product variants.
Steps to reproduce:
1) create a product with 2 or more products variants (VAR1, VAR2)
2) add attributes (e.g. size, with options SizeA, SizeB, SizeC) to each of theese variants
3) Add 5pcs of VAR1 - SizeA to chart
Add 5pcs of VAR1 - SizeB to chart
Add 5pcs of VAR1 - SizeC to chart
Add 5pcs of VAR2 - SizeA to chart
Add 5pcs of VAR2 - SizeB to chart
Add 5pcs of VAR2 - SizeC to chart

I would expect the cart look like this:
5pcs of VAR1 - SizeA
5pcs of VAR1 - SizeB
5pcs of VAR1 - SizeC
5pcs of VAR2 - SizeA
5pcs of VAR2 - SizeB
5pcs of VAR2 - SizeC
but instead, it look like this!
8 pcs of VAR2 - SizeA (?!)
5pcs of VAR2 - SizeB
5pcs of VAR2 - SizeC

I'm using nop2.2 - Ajax Product Variants In Grid and Chrome 15.0.874.121

Cheers,
Marek

Hi Marek, I would have a look at it but we haven't touched variants so i don't know if this is suppose to be like this or different? Can you please test it with default nop 2.2 and see if you get the same thing? because we haven't changed the way variants work.

Regards,
Atiq
12 years ago
Hi atiq!
I've tried it with clean nopCommerce 2.2 (default template) and it works as expected.

Cheers,
Marek
12 years ago
Hi atiq,
any news about mentioned issue? This bug actually disallows me to use your template in production :-(

Thanks,
Marek
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.