Premium Fashion theme with additional features (Nop 2.2)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
benesm wrote:
Hi atiq,
any news about mentioned issue? This bug actually disallows me to use your template in production :-(

Thanks,
Marek

Hi,

Sorry I completely forgot about this. I had a look and fixed it. Please go to http://109.203.111.116:33324/p/127/test-product and add this product variants to shopping cart and see if it works according to the way it should?

If it works then let me know I would send you the fix.

Regards,
Atiq
12 years ago
Hi,
I'm not sure if it's fixed because I forgot to mention that I used ComboBox or RadioButton for size selection (in my case size can be number 23, 25 or 28). Could you please change the control to ComboBox?

Anyway I see one usability issue right now: User is redirected to shopping cart immediatelly and there is no option to stay on the product page and continue shopping (like on other products)

Thanks,
Marek
12 years ago
benesm wrote:
Hi,
I'm not sure if it's fixed because I forgot to mention that I used ComboBox or RadioButton for size selection (in my case size can be number 23, 25 or 28). Could you please change the control to ComboBox?

Anyway I see one usability issue right now: User is redirected to shopping cart immediatelly and there is no option to stay on the product page and continue shopping (like on other products)

Thanks,
Marek

Hi Sorry last week we were short staffed so couldn't do much work. Please check now.

Redirecting to cart is in Nop settings I think. You can change that.

Regards,
Atiq
12 years ago
Hi atiq,
it works great now, thanks!
Send me a message when the fix will be available for download or send it to me directly: benesm [at] gmail (dot) com

Thanks,
Marek
12 years ago
Very good job!
12 years ago
benesm wrote:
Hi atiq,
it works great now, thanks!
Send me a message when the fix will be available for download or send it to me directly: benesm [at] gmail (dot) com

Thanks,
Marek

I have emailed you the file. I would add this to the uploaded solution as well.

Regards,
Atiq
12 years ago
nicolas.muniere wrote:
Very good job!

Thank you very much.
12 years ago
atiqi36 wrote:

I haven't recieved any email yet. Files in download section on your website also looks obsolete also. Could you try it again? :-)

Thanks,
Marek
12 years ago
benesm wrote:

I haven't recieved any email yet. Files in download section on your website also looks obsolete also. Could you try it again? :-)

Thanks,
Marek

Hi Please check now, I have forwarded the email again. I had email problems last week so I think it might not have reached you.

Regards,
Atiq
12 years ago
Hi atiq,
do you have some estimate when can we expect release of just4fashion for nop 2.4?

Thanks,
Marek
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.