Premium Fashion theme with additional features (Nop 2.2)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
Greetings,

Has anyone heard from Atiq? It's been months and they keep saying the 2.5 update will be done but nothing yet.

-Scott
11 years ago
Hey dude, You could have just emailed me. I think it's not really ethical of you to just go on a forum and ask something there when you haven't even emailed me.

About your question, I am short of staff right now so simple can't release a version which is not tested. I have completed it on nop 2.5 but haven't tested fully yet to release it. If you are interested I can send you the source file and you can have a look. It's complete just not tested thoroughly so there might be some error but i don't think there will be.

Regards,
Atiq
11 years ago
ALL - I was not attempting to cast Atiq or just4design in a bad light; I am very happy with the product and their service to date. Was just wondering if anyone had talked to him or had a working version above 2.4.

Atiq - My apologies, I am emailing you now.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.