plugin not showhing up in plugin list

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hi,

I created two custom plugins.
One seems to work fine.

the other one however doesn't appear in plugin list.

How can I doscover what is wrong with that plugin?

Thanks!
12 years ago
1. Ensure that SupportVersions field in Description.txt file matches your current nopCommerce version.
2. Ensure that it exists in Nop.Web\Plugins\ directory
12 years ago
thanks, double checked both points and they seem to be OK.... ?
12 years ago
Have you checked to make sure that the "Build Action" is set to Embedded Resource?
12 years ago
yes ;-)
12 years ago
PluginManager class loads all plugins on application startup. Try to debug it in order to know why your plugin is not loaded
12 years ago
Verify that the config file for the plugin has the correct newlines, if they aren't there the plugin won't show up in the list.
12 years ago
that seemed to do the trick!

(thanks, would have never found out that one myself... ;-)
12 years ago
hi ,

I  am working with nop commerce from few days... by mistake i have deleted the Nop.Plugin.Payments.AuthorizeNet ..

when i have added the Nop.Plugin.Payments.AuthorizeNet from the solution explorer by right clicking on

plugins--> Add Existing Item----> and i have added Nop.Plugin.Payments.AuthorizeNet... but when i run the solution and

went into admin panel ---->configuration---> plugins   It is not showing me the Nop.Plugin.Payments.AuthorizeNet plugin..

now can anybody let me know how can i add the Nop.Plugin.Payments.AuthorizeNet plugin in plugins folder and display it

in the admin ----> configure--> plugin list...

plz help me i am trying this from few days but still not able to find the solution to this problem

help would be appriciated,

thanks in advance
11 years ago
AndyMcKenna wrote:
Verify that the config file for the plugin has the correct newlines, if they aren't there the plugin won't show up in the list.

What do you mean by this?

I am currently having an issue with a plugin not showing up.

I can see it if run in debug mode in VS2010 but when I deploy the files using the deploy.bat it doesn't appear in my plugin list.

Any ideas?

I have a description file with the correct version.
The plugin is showing up in the plugins folder on the deployed files.

Am I missing something out of the process?

Thank you
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.