access to path denied

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
i had to delete my nopcommerce cart and reinstall it so i copied the excel file from the import/export products in order to just import it back to my cart and i keep getting this "Access to the path 'D:\Hosting\8619507\html\files\ExportImport\products_2011-11-25-09-04-59_7347.xls' is denied. [u][/u]
i have even tried retyping everything into a new excel file and i still get the same thing... any help would be greatly appreciated
12 years ago
bump... this is happening too much. i need help... i get the same error message when i try to generate a froogle feed...
12 years ago
so i took some time to read the how to post thread..
this problem happens anytime i attempt to upload or download an excel product feed. it also happens if i try to generate a Google feed. it also happens when i attempted to add my Google merchant info..
i am using version 1.9 provided by go-daddy
when i originally installed it was only to test it out so the URL was my website/nopcommerce .. i deleted it and reinstalled it into the root of my site so its just mywebsite and it automatically directs you to the store... before i made that change everything worked fine. any help please would be appreciated
12 years ago
mkelly621 wrote:
i get the same error message when i try to generate a froogle feed...

Seems that you don't have read/write permissions to \files\ExportImport\ directory
3 years ago
Hi,
I am getting Access To The Path E://(APP SOURCE CODE DRIVE) Is Denied. I tried opening Visual Studio with Administrator account, assigned full control access to Everyone user under security tab of E Drive.
Nop version is 4.3
3 years ago
Hi mkelly621.

It is just permission issue. Please just kindly grant full permission to your folder, it should fix your issue.
3 years ago
I have all the permissions granted for that folder, but still facing issue
2 years ago
sandeep18051989 wrote:
Hi,
I am getting Access To The Path E://(APP SOURCE CODE DRIVE) Is Denied. I tried opening Visual Studio with Administrator account, assigned full control access to Everyone user under security tab of E Drive.
Nop version is 4.3

I have this exact same problem. I even tried to move the solution to C in case it was a name length problem.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.