Change style of order placed email %Order.Product(s)% v1.9

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Can anyone tell me where I can change the style of the %Order.Product(s)% tag for the message templates? I want to change the style of the %Order.Product(s)% tag for order placed emails to the cutomer. Thanks.
12 years ago
Hi,

Go into the admin area then> content management> templates> message templates>
12 years ago
The admin area then> content management> templates> message templates> is where you modify the templates. I need to style the %Order.Product(s)% tag. This tag places the products ordered into the email to the customer when the order is placed.  I want to know where I can change the style on how the products ordered summary looks in the email.  I'm looking for the code that generates this tag?  Thanks.
12 years ago
Hi I have the same problem - does anyone have the answer
12 years ago
You can change the different colors that are used in the table.
Add
MessageTemplate.Color1
MessageTemplate.Color2
MessageTemplate.Color3
to the Settings and define a color in HEX format (example: #F2F2F2 ).

By the way: tested this in 1.90, not in 2.x.
12 years ago
That's good information to know on changing the colors. I will at least test that.  But I really want to remove the SKU number and reformat the tables for the %Order.Product(s)% token.  I called it a tag in the previous posts. Thanks!
12 years ago
Then you would need to change the source code.
Can you tell what version you use?
12 years ago
I'm using version 1.9.  If you can tell me where to find this in the source code, I can change it.  Thanks!
12 years ago
Look at the function ProductListToHtmlTable in the file BusinessLogic/Messages/MessageService.cs
12 years ago
Hi there we are using 2.1 and will be upgrading to 2.3.

Do we need to do the same

Many thanks
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.