Arvixe Worst web host, Please avoid!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
Hi Jak786,

We are sorry for your issues. Please reach out to QA[@]arvixe[.]com if there is anything we can assist you with.

Regards,
10 years ago
Hi Jak786,

We are sorry for your issues. Please reach out to QA[@]arvixe[.]com if there is anything we can assist you with.

Regards,
10 years ago
Hi Jak786,

Regards,
10 years ago
Hi Jak786,

Regards,
10 years ago
Hi Jak786,

Regards,
9 years ago
I am a frustrated customer from arvixe. The real problem is not about solution to our hosting issues. Simply it takes much longer time and never gets resolved in first instance. The time is precious for us. But without escalation and argument nothing happens with Arvixe hosting. They simply call for chatting and that too daily for the site / website down time and generally give a link to read the issue. For last 6 months my website have been down for nearly 4 hours daily. And each time i need to waste 30 mins with them. And they give me one link to see that there is a problem which they identified but not able to solve from 1 year.

If you ask about refund then you definitely will go into issues. First take all your things backed up. Then ask the question to avoid their play and tricks.
9 years ago
Hello,

I'm sorry for your issues.
If you have any unresolved issues, please feel free to reach out to me directly at -- adam[at]arvixe[dot]com.

Thank you!
9 years ago
We have been working with Arvixe for over 3 years, I have found them quite responsive and technically good. Having said that occassionally you get a junior who isn't. I deal with them enough that I know some of their Sr. Techs and how to get to them.

We run multiple client sites with very few problems.

Bob Loucks CTO Genesys Design Technologies.
9 years ago
Hi,
I changed PersonalPlan to BusinessPlan.
Now it is much better.

frank
9 years ago
Hello,

If you have any problems/questions, please reach out to me at -- adam[at]arvixe.com, and I'll be happy to work with you until it's resolved.

Thank you!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.