Is arvixe really that horrible?!!!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
mbells wrote:
Arvixe is horrible absolutely horrible.  If you don't mind being down it works well.   Support is awful when you move from one host to another they give out wrong codes, etc.  Excuse after excuse.  It was my experience too.

Nice people working sometimes, but other than that awful.

mbells wrote:
I would like to know if Happycoral is still happy?  They all start out good, but we all need to keep this going so we can find out where to put our retail businesses to make money, not loose money.  It almost appears that all of us need to jump ship on the internet thing and go with a brick and mortar.  Waiting for 8 years to make it possibly to the second page is not very good odds.  Taking a major computer science course and the only one that really gets hits is the first at 80%.  The rest only get about 5%.  

Not very good odds for anyone.

Hello Mbells,

I apologize if you feel your experience was not the best it could have been though I'd love to work with you one on one to resolve these issues you mentioned in your post.

Could you provide me with your ticket ID so I can review them & if needs be pass them along to our management team for review? We really value every one of our clients and would love to see if we can put things right for you.

You can reach out to me personally any time either in this thread, PM on this forum, my email is: [email protected] or you can add me on Skype: alexali.arvixe
10 years ago
Short answer is my site has been down at least twice this month....and those are only the outages I know about.
I have no confidence in them....and looking to switch my provider.  This is after using them for only 4 months....
10 years ago
I have clients on Arvixe BusinessClass, and they do OK.  I had a client on their PersonalClass, and it was fair for a year (frequent, but short outages and also hourly resets), and then the server became really unstable.  They eventually moved it to new hardware, but I couldn't wait.  I put the client on SmarterASP.net, and have not have *any* problems for 2 months now.   Arvixe servers host IIS, SQL Server, and the mail client (among other things) all on the same PC.  SmarterASP.net has separate servers.
10 years ago
It’s such a pathetic customer service I have ever experienced on Arvixe, its rude & unacceptable they dont respond thier customers that too when the issue is on Business account and issue more than a week old now, Arvixe have let me down, I lost 2 projects because of their, negligence, incompetency & unaccountably. I would not recommend Arvixe to anybody any more. Worst is all I can say to sum it up.
10 years ago
New York wrote:
I have clients on Arvixe BusinessClass, and they do OK.  I had a client on their PersonalClass, and it was fair for a year (frequent, but short outages and also hourly resets), and then the server became really unstable.  They eventually moved it to new hardware, but I couldn't wait.  I put the client on SmarterASP.net, and have not have *any* problems for 2 months now.   Arvixe servers host IIS, SQL Server, and the mail client (among other things) all on the same PC.  SmarterASP.net has separate servers.

I also have a BusinessClass account with them, and having issues for more than a week and no solution yet, losing business and clients everyday, Chat support and e-mail support both are useless, you have to wait for ages to get response.
10 years ago
My site has been down for TWO days......
and looks like it will be for another day.

So essentially they essentially had a hardware failure and no backup hardware.....
Server was down for 6 hours and guess how I know when it went down.....
I went to the site..... I didn't get a notification from them....hell if I didn't check I don't know if I would have been notified.
10 years ago
Arvixe is so shameless, they are not responding to my mails, its been 4 days and no response yet, My sites are down since 2 weeks now. I STRONGLY ADVISE NOT TO USE ARVIXE.
10 years ago
Down for another day.....
10 years ago
@New York - Whilst we don't separate every hosting aspect to different servers (MySQL etc...) our 2012 servers are some of the most powerful servers for any budget web hosting provider. We offer packages from $5 on a monthly basis (including a coupon code which you can find anywhere), for that you get so many freebies such as a free domain, advertising vouchers etc... - we also need to create server-wide backups and more. As a budget provider + all the extras we give out for free, separating everything into different servers really wouldn't work for us. Though we are making a huge investment into our new 2012 servers to keep things updated.

@kakoli - Rude staff, not responding etc... - Doesn't sound like Arvixe, could you please provide me with a ticket ID I can take a look at?

@damack2002 - Could I have your ticket ID? I'll take a look into this for you and get back to you.

If anyone is having further problems feel free to reach out to me directly via email or add me on Skype for a chat:
[email protected]

Regards,

Alex.
10 years ago
@kakoli - Rude staff, not responding etc... - Doesn't sound like Arvixe, could you please provide me with a ticket ID I can take a look at?

I didn’t say rude staff, I said its rude not to respond to customers mails, SUPPORT #TOG-186-88056.

Finally now I got the new account credential and i am in the process of migration, Its been more than 2 weeks that finally i have some answer and solution, if your staff would have been responsive and accountable it could have been resolved in just 2 days. For people paying for business server, means business, and 2 weeks a quite a long time, and its not that nobody was understanding what was the issue, but it was just a negligence and ignorance is what i feel.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.