Is arvixe really that horrible?!!!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
Alex - Arvixe wrote:
..., separating everything into different servers really wouldn't work for us.

Why not?  The other hosts do it (ok, they are $1 more per month :)
10 years ago
What I dont understand is Arvixe has more complaints on these forums than any host I have seen. I tried them once with horrible results and backed out before my free trial period was over.

But NOP has them listed as the number 1 Premium recommended hosting partner?
Here: https://www.nopcommerce.com/recommendedhosting.aspx
10 years ago
My client using Asphostportal.com to host their nopCommerce site. Price is great and server is quite fast.
10 years ago
Hello,

If you have ANY issues, feel free to reach out to me and I'll be glad to work with you to get it resolved.
You can reach me at adam[at]arvixe[dot]com.

Thank you!
10 years ago
Worse hosting providers I have ever used, their servers were too slow, to the point where even my developers couldn't bear let alone the customers.

The support staff were not helpful and they kept saying the speed issue is at our end. Even when we tested the speed issue from several different sources. All they showed was a benchmark done from their internal network and the staff could understand a simple thing that if a benchmark is done internally it will show incorrect speed results and the speed issue was very real.

At the end I couldn't take it and move my account to WinHost who are excellent so far and the cost difference is about £5-8 difference. Well worth the money.

I had a register a new domain since Arvixe would not release my domain to me. It was a crazy... anyway, now I'm happy with my new hosting provider.

Hope it helps
Jak
10 years ago
Well adam, maybe you can help me.  I attempted to get SSL up for a multi-store configuration.  It's turning into a fiasco. My ticket has been left to hang.  But I guess they are still on Google looking for the answer
!

If you don't know how to do something it's best just come clean on the spot, in lieu of leading the customer on, then leaving them hanging.
10 years ago
Hello,

Fell free to reach out to me with your account information and ticket and I'll take a look.
adam[at]arvixe[dot]com

Thank you!
10 years ago
Thanks for the fast resolution.

I am happy!

SSL working in multi-store mode.

Onward and upward!

Thanks again!

jeff
10 years ago
jeffahart wrote:
I am happy! SSL working in multi-store mode.

How did you, or they, get it work?

I can't get mine to work.

Did you use separate IP addresses and SSL's for each store?
10 years ago
MikeMCSD wrote:
I am happy! SSL working in multi-store mode.

How did you, or they, get it work?

I can't get mine to work.

Did you use separate IP addresses and SSL's for each store?

Hello,

If you are an Arvixe customer, feel free to reach out to me and I'll help out.
Otherwise, we setup each domain on the same IP with three different SSL certificates and setup SNI in IIS.

Thank you!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.