Is arvixe really that horrible?!!!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
Hi,
You may like this forum post.

We are using it and also recommending our clients for this because they have very good support and service.
10 years ago
adam.arvixe wrote:
If you are an Arvixe customer, feel free to reach out to me and I'll help out.
Otherwise, we setup each domain on the same IP with three different SSL certificates and setup SNI in IIS.
Thank you!

Thanks Adam. This is the ticket:   Ticket ID: FAZ-708-59060
10 years ago
Hello,

Thanks for reaching out.
I'll be sure to work with you and get this resolved via your ticket.

Thank you!
10 years ago
I just had to reply to this posting...Arvixe are the WORST hosting company ive ever encountered, if you post a negative comment on any of their forums you get scathing threats back from management.

Website either slow access or down, unable to access emails etc etc.

the online chat is rarely answered, today i managed to actually chat to someone after almost a month of trying. Ive NEVER had a reply from the QA email address either.

I was told i was moved off a server onto another because of the problems, now i find out i wasnt.

All you get is lies, lies and more lies from this company...AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!!
10 years ago
Jomac wrote:
I just had to reply to this posting...Arvixe are the WORST hosting company ive ever encountered, if you post a negative comment on any of their forums you get scathing threats back from management.

Website either slow access or down, unable to access emails etc etc.

the online chat is rarely answered, today i managed to actually chat to someone after almost a month of trying. Ive NEVER had a reply from the QA email address either.

I was told i was moved off a server onto another because of the problems, now i find out i wasnt.

All you get is lies, lies and more lies from this company...AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!!

We have very good experience with this.
You can try that.
10 years ago
Hello,

I'm sorry for your issues. If you would like to reach out to me with your details I'll gladly look into it further.
Unfortunately, I'm not sure which scathing responses your referring too on our forum.

Regarding your chat issues, we do take over 750 chats per day without issue. If chat isn't working for you, please call our toll free support line as we are here 24/7.

You can reach out to me at -- [email protected]

Thank you!
10 years ago
Hi guys,

I just wanted to put in a good word for Arvixe on the forum here for two awesome experiences.  I needed a little specialty help dealing with a database restore error which I'm guessing was due to some of Godaddy's security settings.  That's where I got the .bak file from.

Each time, Adam at Arvixe jumped right in and solved the problem.  Today, when I emailed him and asked him to give me a call, he gave me a call in just a few minutes.   Adam then resolved the issue with the .bak file over the phone.  

He went the above and beyond what he was required to do as a hosting company...  He even took the time to double check one of the nopcommerce files to make sure everything looked ok.  

Adam then waited to make sure everything was working before I got off the phone.  

He was able to get everything worked out in just a 15 minute phone call!  This was a far cry from Godaddy who's normal response on database issues was just to say... "sorry we don't have the ability to do that."

Arvixe has a lot of customers and very good prices so I think it is reasonable to expect that sometimes it might take them a little bit to answer a ticket.  However, if you are having have a specialty problem or something out of the ordinary, I would recommend contacting Adam at Arvixe. ( adam [at ] arvixe.com )

Oh, and by the way, so far the website is running great and loading fast.

Thanks Adam and Arvixe!
9 years ago
I really hate to put bad review for a service, especially since I know how difficult it is to get rid of bad image, but Arivxe indeed deliver bad experience.

Few months ago I start working on my online catalog. In order to do so over long term of time I installed nopcommerce (as 5 multi stored configuration), DNN, OsClass and CRM system. all under the same Arvixe account.

I looked for cheap option since those site are not generating any money (yet). I also wanted to test Arvixe as host.

ALL those application are often down and unavailable.
they support is slow, inefficient and

It is obvious that as I start promoting my business Arvixe WILL NOT BE MY HOST!!!

I'm really sorry Arvixe - as nopCommerce users we rely on our host to deliver 24/7 availability to our stores.
NopCommerce is not CMS based application. When our customers are not entering our store we necessarily loose money.
9 years ago
@roishabtai - I am sorry to hear you were not satisfied with the services we have provided you. Can you please provide me with your domain name or billing username so I can pull up your account and look into the issues you described?

You can reply here, PM me these details or email [email protected]

Thanks!
9 years ago
Am a little surprised at all the negative vibes re Arvixe. I have actually found their support to be pretty responsive. Admittedly I do see my site go down for 3-8 minutes at a time on occasion (according to Jetpack monitor) but other than that have not had any real issues.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.