Require Login to view catalog

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
New York wrote:
FYI, there are some things you can 'hide' using the Access Control List  (uncheck Guests)

Public store. Allow navigation          
Public store. Display Prices          
Public store. Enable shopping cart          
Public store. Enable wishlist

Thank you for your reply. Yes, the access list control also works.
My ultimate goal is to allow Guests to visit categories and see the image of the products.
However, if they click a product, they are not allowed to see the details until they register.
Therefore, I added the code to ProductController.cs.

I have another question about how to publish the single file?
Instead of deploying the entire application, I just want to deploy the ProductController.cs to the production server.
I compared my source files in local computer and the published files in production server, I cannot find Controllers Folder in the production server.

Can you please advise?

Thank You
3 years ago
popolun wrote:
I just want to deploy the ProductController.cs to the production server.

No you can not do that. You need to use Visual Studio to Build the solution then publish the web to your server (either publish directly to the server or via pulish to local directrory and copy to server)
3 years ago
Yidna wrote:
I just want to deploy the ProductController.cs to the production server.
No you can not do that. You need to use Visual Studio to Build the solution then publish the web to your server (either publish directly to the server or via pulish to local directrory and copy to server)

Thank You
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.