How to run Admin

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Please let me know how i can run admin area, is there any license required, if yes let me know the cost, terms and conditions

I will be very thankful
12 years ago
abdulrauf wrote:
Please let me know how i can run admin area, is there any license required, if yes let me know the cost, terms and conditions

I will be very thankful

The admin area has the same requirements of the public store. Both admin and public sites are shipped and run together. You really can't have one without the other. If you run the public website and log in as an administrator (the user created during installation) then you will see a link in the upper right leading into the administration section.
12 years ago
Thanks Skyler
12 years ago
even i have the same problem. When i click on that link it says 404 error. http://localhost/NOPS/admin.
12 years ago
I have the same problem. even I shipped Both admin and public sites, I can login and the administration button appeared on the right top. But when i click on that link it says 404 error. Requested URL: /admin/

I will be very thankful !
12 years ago
Do you have an "Administration" folder in the root of your website folder?
If not, consider using the Deploy.bat script in the root of the source project to create your deployment package.
12 years ago
Thank's for your reply and efforts. I followed the instruction you said and make it works!
12 years ago
Login->
UserName->[email protected]
Password->Your Password which you entered at start
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.