Getting started. Installing and upgrading nopCommerce.

5 months ago
Hi, I have deployed nopCommerce on Linux CentOs 7.5, I read the document for SSL connection, it only said to configure true for appsettings.json, but I do not know where to put the  SSL certificate on my Linux Server, and how to name it?
3 months ago
Assuming you are using Nginx as Reverse Proxy and Kestrel to host the NopCommerce Application.
In the Ngix configuration, you can mention the SSL Certificate Location.

A Sample part of the Nginx Configuration.

server {
  listen443;
    ssl on;
    ssl_certificate /etc/ssl/your_domain_name.pem;
  ssl_certificate_key /etc/ssl/your_domain_name.key;
    server_name your.domain.com;
    access_log /var/log/nginx/nginx.vhost.access.log;
    error_log /var/log/nginx/nginx.vhost.error.log;
    location /

Calos wrote:
Hi, I have deployed nopCommerce on Linux CentOs 7.5, I read the document for SSL connection, it only said to configure true for appsettings.json, but I do not know where to put the  SSL certificate on my Linux Server, and how to name it?
2 months ago
i upgrading from 4.2 to 4.3 and get this error in sql
https://ishraqst.com/
can u help me with this ?
2 months ago
Hi all,

Please could somebody help? I am upgrading from v4.0 to v4.3, I have tried problem solving by upgrading one version at a time. I find that all works well on all versions , however I notice a change only when going from v4.2 to v4.3, this change is that the "Low Stock" report shows thousands of product entries, some of which belong to deleted products and have sufficient stock. I have checked in the Database, these entries do exist and are related to the "Product Attribute Combination" inventory management.  I have tried recreating products and their attributes but same error happens when I create "Product combinations" - those will then show in Low Stock report regardless of the stock quantity. If I try manage the stock on basic inventory management(of the newly created product) it responds correctly. Any idea's? Thanks.
2 months ago
Hello Community.
i have the following connection string problem:
What is wrong with my c-String 430
{
  "DataProvider": "sqlserver",
  "DataConnectionString": "Data Source=localhost;Initial Catalog=myDB;Integrated Security=False;Persist Security Info=False;User ID=xxx_dbuser;Password=password",
  "RawDataSettings": {}
}

An error occurred while starting the application.
ArgumentException: Keyword not supported: 'initial
catalog'.
System.Data.Common.DbConnectionOptions.ParseInternal(Dictionary<string, string> parsetable, string connectionString, bool buildChain, Dictionary<string, string> synonyms, bool firstKey)

DependencyResolutionException: An exception was thrown while activating λ:Nop.Core.Domain.Common.CommonSettings -> Nop.Data.Migrations.MigrationManager -> λ:FluentMigrator.Runner.IVersionLoader.
Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.Activate(IEnumerable<Parameter> parameters, out object decoratorTarget)

ArgumentException: Keyword not supported: 'initial catalog'.
System.Data.Common.DbConnectionOptions.ParseInternal(Dictionary<string, string> parsetable, string connectionString, bool buildChain, Dictionary<string, string> synonyms, bool firstKey)
System.Data.Common.DbConnectionOptions..ctor(string connectionString, Dictionary<string, string> synonyms)
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnectionString..ctor(string connectionString)
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnectionFactory.CreateConnectionOptions(string connectionString, DbConnectionOptions previous)
System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.GetConnectionPoolGroup(DbConnectionPoolKey key, DbConnectionPoolGroupOptions poolOptions, ref DbConnectionOptions userConnectionOptions)
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.ConnectionString_Set(DbConnectionPoolKey key)
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.set_ConnectionString(string value)
FluentMigrator.Runner.Processors.GenericProcessorBase+<>c__DisplayClass6_1.<.ctor>b__1()
System.Lazy<T>.ViaFactory(LazyThreadSafetyMode mode)
System.Lazy<T>.CreateValue()
System.Lazy<T>.get_Value()
FluentMigrator.Runner.Processors.GenericProcessorBase.get_Connection()
FluentMigrator.Runner.Processors.GenericProcessorBase.EnsureConnectionIsOpen()
FluentMigrator.Runner.Processors.GenericProcessorBase.BeginTransaction()
FluentMigrator.Runner.Processors.SqlServer.SqlServerProcessor.BeginTransaction()
FluentMigrator.Runner.TransactionalMigrationScope..ctor(IMigrationProcessor processor, Action disposalAction)
FluentMigrator.Runner.MigrationScopeHandler.BeginScope()
FluentMigrator.Runner.MigrationScopeHandler.CreateOrWrapMigrationScope(bool transactional)
FluentMigrator.Runner.MigrationRunner.ApplyMigrationUp(IMigrationInfo migrationInfo, bool useTransaction)
FluentMigrator.Runner.MigrationRunner.Up(IMigration migration)
FluentMigrator.Runner.VersionLoader.LoadVersionInfo()
FluentMigrator.Runner.VersionLoader..ctor(IProcessorAccessor processorAccessor, IConventionSet conventionSet, IMigrationRunnerConventions conventions, IVersionTableMetaData versionTableMetaData, IMigrationRunner runner)
Microsoft.Extensions.DependencyInjection.ActivatorUtilities+ConstructorMatcher.CreateInstance(IServiceProvider provider)
Microsoft.Extensions.DependencyInjection.ActivatorUtilities.CreateInstance(IServiceProvider provider, Type instanceType, object[] parameters)
Microsoft.Extensions.DependencyInjection.ActivatorUtilities.CreateInstance<T>(IServiceProvider provider, object[] parameters)
Microsoft.Extensions.DependencyInjection.FluentMigratorServiceCollectionExtensions+<>c.<AddFluentMigratorCore>b__0_6(IServiceProvider sp)
Autofac.Extensions.DependencyInjection.AutofacRegistration+<>c__DisplayClass3_0.<Register>b__0(IComponentContext context, IEnumerable<Parameter> parameters)
Autofac.Core.Activators.Delegate.DelegateActivator.ActivateInstance(IComponentContext context, IEnumerable<Parameter> parameters)
Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.Activate(IEnumerable<Parameter> parameters, out object decoratorTarget)
1 month ago
I checked and saved the following two options:
-JavaScript bundling and minification  
-CSS bundling and minification  
If I uncheck it, it will return to the previous state. No problem for the website?