JavaScript inside Product Description

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
Hi,
Can I use Javascript in product description? I'm trying to make a dynamic mouseOver tooltip with image  by  moving the mouse over a link and have the image of my choice plus corresponding description pop up. Is there a way I can do this?
You guys are doing a fantastic job. My kudos to you.

Thank you for your suggestions.
14 years ago
Any comments? anyone?
14 years ago
Instead of putting JS in your description, why not just modify the template and add your JS code there?
14 years ago
I tried, but it didn't work!
14 years ago
I have JS in my template and it worked fine. Make sure you have all the right <script> calls for the JS. Or if it requires an onload event then make sure that is there.
14 years ago
We have used jQuery for displaying images the nice way. Look at this example page and hover over the thumbs with your mouse: http://www.luiespresso.nl/Topic/19-de-machines.aspx.

Look at the page source for the included script and the onmouseover/onmouseout commands. It's all done from the HTML source view of the WYSIWYG editor.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.