Adding Discount Codes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hi there

Could anyone help me out please?
Im trying to add discount to my website, I have had a 10% Discount on a £35.00 spend for the last week, but the discount doesnt apply, I have had to send a partial refund the the customer after the transaction has been completed.
Also I have been trying to offer a buy one get one half price on a specific category, I have just tried placing an order to see if it has added the discount when quoting the code and ordering the required items, but no discount again.
Im sure im doing some thing wrong, just not sure what it is

Thanks
Kath
12 years ago
Hi,

How exactly have you set the discount for the 10% off order weekly total?
12 years ago
I have clicked to add discount to the specific items, on their page and added discount to be applied to order total. assigned to all registered customers.

I keep trying different variations of this discount, but no success

Thanks
10 years ago
Hi.
Your templates and software very very good. I want to buy Nope Ultimate Theme Collection.  but it came a bit high? Do you have a sale soon? A moment ago Nope Ultimate Theme Collection'd like to buy.
6 years ago
Hi Nop Team,

I am running nop 3.8 and was wondering is there any way I can add a discount after a subscription order has been placed.

All of my customers are subscription based. So I have programmed it to only run billing every Saturday. It would be cool if I can add a discount to the order after its placed. Kind of like a reward thing. Also sometimes customers call in and say they forgot to apply the coupon.

I see in the Order (admin) screen, it has the coupon used, is there any way I can extend this to either change the coupon used. Or add a new one as needed.

I did try search the forums for something similar, but I dont think I saw any with this particular issue/style.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.