nopCommerce 2.60 roadmap. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Jesus... No one is complaining!

Its a thread to discuss the 2.6 roadmap, people have asked for multi-store and its not in v2.6!

nop is free if you want it to be, I prefer to actually give money back by buying the removal licenses and becoming a solution partner. That way the team get funds to implement these features.

Without a community pushing and asking for new stuff, then an open source project won't survive - and as I have been buying removal licenses since v1.7, I think I have a right to ask for a feature.

Whether or not they implement it, thats up to them - I'm just giving my two pence worth.
12 years ago
a.m. wrote:
You can find all existing work items for version 2.60 here (just ensure that "Status" is set to "Active, and "Release" is set to "nopCommerce 2.60").

Estimate release time - the end of June.

That's pretty aggressive.  Looking forward to it...
12 years ago
Id-less Urls didn't make the cut???  Bummer...
12 years ago
How about SKU modifiers or color swatches for customization?
12 years ago
Is ID 10512 adding support for recurring payments with PayPal Standard or Pro or is it something different? Is 2.6 going to mainly be a release to fix bugs, etc like 2.5 was?
12 years ago
SWW wrote:
Id-less Urls didn't make the cut???  Bummer...

Still thinking about it. But most probably it'll also be implemented.
12 years ago
SilhouetteBS wrote:
Is ID 10512 adding support for recurring payments with PayPal Standard or Pro or is it something different? Is 2.6 going to mainly be a release to fix bugs, etc like 2.5 was?

PayPal Direct already supports recurring payments. But IPN handler does not update order statuses for processed recurring payments.
Regarding PayPal Standard. It doesn't support recurring payments, but it has the same implementation of IPN handler as PayPal Direct. So it's just a note to also update the source code once it's done in PayPal Direct (but not required)
12 years ago
vitran23 wrote:

Do you mean SKU modifiers by product variant attributes? No, these features are not planned for 2.60. But you vote for them here and here.
12 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Do you mean SKU modifiers by product variant attributes? No, these features are not planned for 2.60. But you vote for them here and here.

Yeah I voted already.

But yes sku modifiers for variants to be able to have ZZZ-BL (for black).
12 years ago
I'd like to see a better upgrade process. When I upgraded from 1.9 to 2.4, the store settings, shipping settings, tax settings, payment settings and home page text did not come through and had to be redone individually.

I don't know where in the process this happened, probably in the 1.9 to 2.0 upgrade. (The upgrade to 1.9 had to be done in stages -- 1.9 to 2.0, 2.0 to 2.1, etc.)

I would also like better documentation of the upgrade process.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.