nopCommerce integration

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Background:
Web development was our primary business several years ago. Since then, we have moved into thick client development and nearly all our web based clients were transitioned to other developers. However, we have kept a couple of clients on as they are really quite good to work with.

We have been working with this particular client for close to a decade and would like to continue our relationship with them. In that vein, you will be hired by us to perform the development work. All communication and payments will go through us.

Our vision would be more of a long-term relationship with you/your company so that updates can be made to the site when new versions of nopCommerce are released.

General Requirements:
- Work with our graphic designer to integrate our design with nopCommerce.
- Develop integration with SQL Azure; we’ll provide the account. SQL Azure is not a deal-breaker, but it’d be our preference.
- Must be agile. This means working in short iteration cycles and able to deliver a new build at the end of each cycle. We would like to keep the development cycles around 1 week.
- Ability to work with Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server. We will provide the TFS server. All work should be checked-in on a daily basis.
- Provide guidance on best-practices for nopCommerce.

Short Term Goals:
- Skin nopCommerce
- Integrate payment processing with PayPal
- Have initial site up and running in the next month or so (we all want it yesterday, right?)

Long Term Goals:
- QuickBooks Integration.
- Develop an interactive design where a user will be able to build a product and view a sample, i.e., user selects text, color, etc… and can see a working example of what the end result will be. More detail will be provided later.
- Develop deeper customization based on client feed-back.

Questions?
Post back with any questions you may have or PM me.
12 years ago
Could provide us more info?
Thanks
12 years ago
biapar wrote:
Could provide us more info?
Thanks

I sure can. What other information are you looking for?
11 years ago
I wrote a PM.
11 years ago
Do you need more info?
Regards
11 years ago
biapar wrote:
Do you need more info?
Regards

I've replied to your PM.
11 years ago
Hi,

I reply to your PM.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.