Disabling ecommerce

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
Hello,

I have a good nopcommerce install now, but I'm waiting on development of a payment plugin.

In the mean time I'd like to put the site live, but to do that i need to disable all the "Add to cart" buttons / cart functionality etc.

Is this easily done, or feasible without huge development please? Has anyone done it before?

Running 2.50 :)

Thank you
11 years ago
One way, is to set the "Disable buy button" checkbox for each product variant.

If you have a lot of products, you could use an update SQL query to set them all at once.
11 years ago
I'll give that a go in sql, thank you very much :)

Then I guess if I just comment out anything related to showing the cart or linking to it... ?
11 years ago
Just remove the "Public store. Enable shopping cart" permission from all the customer roles except Admin.
11 years ago
AndyMcKenna wrote:
Just remove the "Public store. Enable shopping cart" permission from all the customer roles except Admin.

I was wondering if there were another way.

For the original poster, this is under Admin > Configuration > Access Control List.

If you don't want prices to show, you can also uncheck "Public store. Display Prices"
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.