redirect to cart after new customer

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
this is in addition to the following post i asked a few days ago

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/16712/redirect-to-cart-after-guest-login-during-checkout.aspx

i changed the shopping cart code to this (which is what is as of the march 30 changeset)

if (_workContext.CurrentCustomer.IsGuest())
            {
                if (_orderSettings.AnonymousCheckoutAllowed)
                {
                    return RedirectToRoute("LoginCheckoutAsGuest", new { returnUrl = Url.RouteUrl("ShoppingCart") });
                }
                else
                {
                    return new HttpUnauthorizedResult();//RedirectToRoute("Login");
                }
            }
            else
            {
                return RedirectToRoute("Checkout");
            }

where the customer is redirected to their shopping cart after they login, which works perfect

but it doesnt do the same if they create a new account on that page,(instead of logging in), i have not been able to make that happen, i know it will only wotk if email validatin is not in place which means i have only the standard account creation in place
5 years ago
hacknop wrote:
this is in addition to the following post i asked a few days ago

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/16712/redirect-to-cart-after-guest-login-during-checkout.aspx

i changed the shopping cart code to this (which is what is as of the march 30 changeset)

if (_workContext.CurrentCustomer.IsGuest())
            {
                if (_orderSettings.AnonymousCheckoutAllowed)
                {
                    return RedirectToRoute("LoginCheckoutAsGuest", new { returnUrl = Url.RouteUrl("ShoppingCart") });
                }
                else
                {
                    return new HttpUnauthorizedResult();//RedirectToRoute("Login");
                }
            }
            else
            {
                return RedirectToRoute("Checkout");
            }

where the customer is redirected to their shopping cart after they login, which works perfect

but it doesnt do the same if they create a new account on that page,(instead of logging in), i have not been able to make that happen, i know it will only wotk if email validatin is not in place which means i have only the standard account creation in place
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.