Need developer for integration with Dynamics NAV

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
Hi,

I have several customer who are looking for e-commerce solution (B2B or B2C) to integrate with their existing ERP Systems (Dynamics NAV). I would like to have some plug-ins that integrate with NAV entities (Customer, Product, Category and Orders). Please let me know how much will it cost for this kind of plug-ins development and how long will it take to develop. Thanks.

Regards,
11 years ago
Hi,

Have you found a developer for your projects yet\?

I currently develop a similar interface to Dynamics and Navision and am wondering if we could collaberate on some kind of way?

Best regards.
11 years ago
[email protected] wrote:
Hi,

Have you found a developer for your projects yet\?

I currently develop a similar interface to Dynamics and Navision and am wondering if we could collaberate on some kind of way?

Best regards.

This might  help https://www.nopcommerce.com/p/180/nopcommerce-190-ms-dynamics-ax-add-on.aspx
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/17640/dynamics-crm-plugin-for-nopcommerce-in-development.aspx
11 years ago
Yes we would be interested also in a collaboration like this around NAV
11 years ago
Hi guys  , has anyone achieved this yet? i am currently working on connecting this with NAV and was wondering how others have done this

my biggest problem is that i have setup in NAV various discounts to various customers and i need to show different price in the shopping cart ( discounts are calculated in NAV and sent back to nopCommerce ) from the item master  and i need to publish that price in the shopping cart and to the Order.

What do you think would be the simplest way to achieve this  ?

Is it possible to have a plugin that can publish new price in the shopping cart ?
11 years ago
ornbja wrote:
Hi guys  , has anyone achieved this yet? i am currently working on connecting this with NAV and was wondering how others have done this

my biggest problem is that i have setup in NAV various discounts to various customers and i need to show different price in the shopping cart ( discounts are calculated in NAV and sent back to nopCommerce ) from the item master  and i need to publish that price in the shopping cart and to the Order.

What do you think would be the simplest way to achieve this  ?

Is it possible to have a plugin that can publish new price in the shopping cart ?

If you mean that you have to show different prices to different customer roles, then use tier prices option which can also be defined per customer role
11 years ago
Hello, I believe you must have solved your problems.

If you need help, maybe you can consider to cooperate with us - Nova Software.

Nova is Microsoft gold certified partner, Kentico certified partner and nopCommerce solution  partner.  Nova has been dedicated in software outsourcing industry for over 7 years, providing web development and mobile development services.  Nova has accumulated abundant experience in NopCommerce.

You can visit our company's nopCommerce page to see more information.  In our pages, you can see our services, demo stores, open source modules. You can leave messages on our website and we will sincerely response to you immediately.

Welcome for your coming!
7 years ago
Hi,

I understand that these posts are old but just for any future readers.

We have developed a solution for integrating Microsoft Dynamics NAV with nopCommerce.

We have developed a B2C plugin that allows automatic updates of products, inventory pricing and orders.

We have a B2B solution also in the pipeline which will allows customer specific pricing.

As experts in both Microsoft Dynamics NAV and nopCommerce, we have designed this product to be both flexible and easy to set-up.

• Minimal Impact on NAV - Easy to merge with custom development
  • Works on Developed Systems - Designed to cope with bespoke development in either NAV or nopCommerce through the use of a field mapping file
  • Secure - Data is pushed and pulled from NAV, no need to expose NAV to the Internet
  • Flexible Attributes - Simple to add new attributes (e.g. Disk size, CPU type)

Please feel free to take a look at our product here (http://www.dynamics-consultants.co.uk/solutions/e-commerce/dynamics-nav-to-nopcommerce-integration)

We have a live chat feature so please feel free to get in touch should you have any questions or queries.

Thank you
6 years ago
Hi,
Are you still looking for developer?
If then go to satvasolutions.com website and place your order for quote. They will help you go give proper integration solution to your business
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.