Facebook Login

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
Hi, I am curious to know if anyone has successfully integrated a Facebook login method for NOP. If so, would you be willing to share in great detail as to how the integration needs to happen. I am not a savy Facebook user either. So any help would be great! Thanks in advance.

Gregg
11 years ago
I guess nobody has done this? I am in the middle of trying it myself. However, yet to be successful. There was a plugin that I configured and enabled for Facebook login. However, when I attempt my login, the Facebook dialog appears with the login app on my Facebook account. Once I click allow, the dialog closes and the website does nothing. Doesn't log me in. Any ideas? Anyone?

Thanks!
11 years ago
it's working fine

u need to open a developer account on face book
facebook.com/developers

create an app and facebook login

get the two keys

insert to the face book plugin in admin panel
5 years ago
It is 2018 - Facebook have made changes. What is the step by step process to get facebook Login working on NopCommerce 4.00 PLEASE - Somebody help me..... We are launching the FaceBook store tomorrow and it needs the authentication.
5 years ago
[email protected] wrote:
It is 2018 - Facebook have made changes. What is the step by step process to get facebook Login working on NopCommerce 4.00 PLEASE - Somebody help me..... We are launching the FaceBook store tomorrow and it needs the authentication.

First change is that you need to use https in your store, without it you won't be able to add "Valid OAuth Redirect URI".

If necessary you should also fill the information about Data Protection Officer Contact. If you follow the steps described in plugin and remember about above mentioned changes, you will configure it successfuly.

Best,
Patryk
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.