"Powered by nopCommerce" Copyright Removal Notice

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Thanks a lot. This helps.
13 years ago
I have purchased the key to remove "powered by Commerce", if you could please show me step by step how to remove it.
thanks
13 years ago
toanhnt wrote:
I have purchased the key to remove "powered by Commerce", if you could please show me step by step how to remove it.
thanks

If you have purchased the key to remove "powered by nopCommerce" then you have to manually remove all copyright notices. Just edit the NopCommerceStore\Modules\Footer.ascx control and recompile the solution.
13 years ago
We normaly create 2 sites for each store:
1) for Development and testing wit an url such as  http//webtest.shop.com.mx/shopname. This is published so our customers can preview any changes or developments we make.
2) for Production which is where the store runs

Do we have tu purchase the removal for both or just for (2)?
13 years ago
eadameg wrote:
We normaly create 2 sites for each store:
1) for Development and testing wit an url such as  http//webtest.shop.com.mx/shopname. This is published so our customers can preview any changes or developments we make.
2) for Production which is where the store runs

Do we have tu purchase the removal for both or just for (2)?

No, you don't have to purchase removal key for test (not production) sites.
13 years ago
Thanks
12 years ago
Hi Andrei,
Once I purchase the license, will I get manual to re-compile the source or I still have to figure this step out myself.
Thanks,
Joe
12 years ago
joekic wrote:
Once I purchase the license, will I get manual to re-compile the source or I still have to figure this step out myself.

You'll get an order confirmation email with appropriate instructions
12 years ago
I want to use nopCommerce 1.90 for my web site , i dont want to delete copyright link about nopCommerce but i want to change template and code for my business little ,  i need to buy license if i dont delete copyright ? can i change design and code without license ? i will not delete copyright
12 years ago
CodeMaster wrote:
I want to use nopCommerce 1.90 for my web site , i dont want to delete copyright link about nopCommerce but i want to change template and code for my business little ,  i need to buy license if i dont delete copyright ? can i change design and code without license ? i will not delete copyright

No, you don't need the copyright removal key in this case.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.