Product sorting how?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
Hi,

Is it possible to sort products in one category? I want it sorted Alfabetical (A - Z) of from lowest to highest price.

Who can help me?
14 years ago
Product sorting is not implemented (it's on our roadmap)
14 years ago
Any Idea when it will be. In the next version or..?
14 years ago
or...
No product sorting will not be avaiable in the next release
14 years ago
Nop_Product_Category_Mapping in the database has a column displayorder.
So in my opinion product sorting is implemented, because I already use it :)
14 years ago
Yes but it is not easy to select for example all the products from the same category and to sort it from A-->Z and/or lowedt price --> highest price.

It was easier if we could use: Catalog --> Category --> Then you get Edit Category Info. Than we can select TAB Products.

But at this time all the product are selected Alfabetical. It was easier if we could only see products wich belong to that category.
14 years ago
If you are capable of writing C# code it is easy to develop a user interface for that purpose.
14 years ago
I have writen some code in Java, but that is long ago. But if it is easy maybe we can try it. Thank you for suggestion.
14 years ago
NopCommerce is a very good product. Performance is very good, and most of the code is well written. I can read it like a book.

However, there are various parts that in my opinion are not finished yet, or have not been implemented.
But we don't see that as a problem because we can easily add those parts ourselves.

We keep very good track of the changes we have made to the standard code, and with a new release it will cost us maybe a day of work to merge the changes into the new code.
13 years ago
Hi,

Does anyone know where in the code I can amend it to sort by price rather than alphabetically?

Regards

JT
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.