New Install - getting database up to 1.3

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
Hello,
      The installation so far is extremely straight forward but I have 1 question.

After running the 2 scripts to create and populate the database (nopCommerce_CreateDatabase.sql and nopCommerce_CreateData.sql) what do I run to get everything up to 1.30?

To better explain my question, there are 3 additional upgrade scripts, one for the 1.11 version, one for the 1.2 version, and one for the 1.3 version.

Do I run all three? or just the latest?

Thanks
14 years ago
C'mon!

This is simple. Nobody knows?

I didn't want to shag up my installation but I guess I'll run them all and see what happens.
14 years ago
If you are performing a new install of version 1.3, you don't need to run the database upgrade scripts. They are to upgrade the database from previous versions to the version named in the folder name (for example, script "NopCommerceStore\Install\Scripts\1.30\nopCommerce_upgrade.sql" upgrades the nopCommerce database from 1.20 to 1.30 -according to the script's comments).

14 years ago
Perfect.

Thank-you.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.