Duplicate Emails

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
hi

i have  a similar problem with Version 3.3

after the order the customer and owner  become two mails similar mails

have anyone an solution?

regards
benjamin
9 years ago
I can confirm that in case, the duplicates come from the web garden. I have 3 Worker Processes, so sometimes I get 3 Emails sometimes 2 or 1. Because the 3 Jobs are running parallelly, when one worker process sending email, yet not completed, another process could start sending this Email as well.

A solution would have to involve some coding changes.
Goal is instead of each worker process runs a job manager, only one worker process take control of it.
9 years ago
Hi Guys,

hope this help

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/33278/taskmanager-needs-to-be-reworked.aspx

Regards, J.Ding
9 years ago
I'm still having trouble with nop sending out duplicate emails when I send out a campaign.  I have had the app pool reset right before the campaign was started and that did not help.

One observation I made after checking several of the messages sent in the queue is that searching the SENT emails of 15-20 addresses listed in a row, showed the duplicate email being sent 5-6 mins after the first.  

Could that mean anything?
9 years ago
Hi Ding sorry for the late answer I didn't select the "notify me via mail new posts" , I don't know what "Web Garden enabled" what is this? where can I find it to check if it is enable or not?

Thanks in advance
Lorenzo
9 years ago
uciocan wrote:
Hi Ding sorry for the late answer I didn't select the "notify me via mail new posts" , I don't know what "Web Garden enabled" what is this? where can I find it to check if it is enable or not?

Thanks in advance
Lorenzo

Hi,

if you don't know about IIS Settings, you should probably leave it to someone who does.
otherwise, go to IIS Application Pools, then find you worker process and check the setting "maximum Worker Processes", if it is greater than 1, you have the web garden enabled then.

regards, J.Ding
9 years ago
Hi,
I am the IT man that support my friend in IIS issues. We have only 1 worker process in the application pool.
Sorry could you sumarize your great suggestion to solve the issue of emails duplicated: only available option is the code modification?

Thanks in advance

Massimo
9 years ago
zrmax wrote:
Hi,
I am the IT man that support my friend in IIS issues. We have only 1 worker process in the application pool.
Sorry could you sumarize your great suggestion to solve the issue of emails duplicated: only available option is the code modification?

Thanks in advance

Massimo

Hi Massimo,

No, if your problem is not related to web garden, then i can not help.
my problem was clearly related to it, since each worker process was trying to send the same email, thus led to the duplication.

regards,
JD
9 years ago
Thanks in any case... strange issue is that today nop send only once!
BR
Massimo
9 years ago
Has anything happened with this? we're running instances within azure and are getting multiple emails all the time.
we had to disable abandon cart emails and other active email marketing.

can we pay to get this fixed?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.