Additional Product Texts

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
I have a client that prints checks for banks.  I am setting them up on nopCommerce and in adding their products, I need to be able to require a form filled out for all check orders.  I've noticed right now you allow one text field to be required (ie a monogram for a towel).  I was wondering if there was anyone who has created a product page with multiple required text fields or a separate entry page to gather the required text information.  Or is it possible something like this is planned in an upcoming release?  I'd appreciate any thoughts or help on this.
14 years ago
I too need this feature... product lines that have similar requirements are XMAS Card customizations, Flowers (with custom message), Business Card data, etc.

Instead of an attribute/value pair technology... I'm thinking a link to a custom page in the order work flow, and then have a template system for those "custom pages", additional info.

Failing a nopCommerce framework solution... I'm pondering modifying the source code.
14 years ago
Just found... Product

Product Variant

Product Variant Attributes....

appears to be what we need.... but will investigate wether we can control the layout of the fields, in a HTML/CSS fashion.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.