Mobile Native Applications

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
Hello,

I use nopcommerce >=2.4 for most of my eshop websites.

I am interested to know if it is possible to convert nopcommerce mobile themes, to  native applications for IOs, WP7, Android.

From some research I have done, I found phonegap.

As I can see you have to built firstly a application using HTML5, JS, and after that wrap it with phonegap.

If you do so, can the apps be uploaded to the marketplaces, or the are problems with rejections.
Has anyone ever worked with this ?

Are there any other solutions that can be used ?

Looking forward to your replies/suggestions if you have done something like that.

Thank you
11 years ago
vasilisf wrote:
Hello,

I use nopcommerce >=2.4 for most of my eshop websites.

I am interested to know if it is possible to convert nopcommerce mobile themes, to  native applications for IOs, WP7, Android.

From some research I have done, I found phonegap.

As I can see you have to built firstly a application using HTML5, JS, and after that wrap it with phonegap.

If you do so, can the apps be uploaded to the marketplaces, or the are problems with rejections.
Has anyone ever worked with this ?

Are there any other solutions that can be used ?

Looking forward to your replies/suggestions if you have done something like that.

Thank you

PhoneGap is totally a valid way to create app, at least for WP7 as I know (I am a Windows Phone developer). :)
10 years ago
Did you ever get this working with PhoneGap?  I'm interested in using nopCommerce 3.x with Phonegap.  I'd be very interested to learn your results with doing this.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.