How to set the currency for indian rupees

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
I added new currency for india,

Name: Indian Rupees
CURRENCY CODE: INR
Display Locale: en-US

but this displays as

$ 45.00 (INR)

HOW TO DISPLAY AS

Rs. 45.00 (INR)
14 years ago
I got the same issue. I added new currency MALAYSIAN ringgit and want the sign for the currency to be RM instead of R which is shown on the web.
14 years ago
Change your display locale to hi-IN (India)
14 years ago
ok i got it already . edit the currency. Put custom format to
Rs. ###,###.##
14 years ago
Thanks for both of you first.

Setting hi-IN

displays in  Rs in Hindi Language, In India it is widely mentioned as Rs. and ofcourse the code is INR(INDIAN NATIONAL RUPEES)

So i used the custom formatting as said by the previous member

Rs#  ###,###,###.##

I added one more hash for space

now i can see

Rs 543,255.44 (INR)

So what is the maximum integer it can take, I assumme 6, as i tried to enter more digits it showed warning

Thanks again
14 years ago
I did two seperate installs. One local and another on my web server. On local I do see local language as EN-IN. With this INR works, but on server I dont get this option. I cant explain how this can happen. I am wondering how can I install support for EN-IN on server. HI-IN will not work.
12 years ago
I want to use new Rupee symbol instead of Rs., refer here: http://blog.miracleworx.com/2011/01/adding-the-new-rupee-symbol-to-your-website/.

Any clue how to do it?

Thank you in advance.
12 years ago
I am glad to see lot of Indians are also using Nopcommerce. Btw can you please tell me which are the other payment gateways you are using. I use ccavenue anybody tried other than this?
12 years ago
praneeth1984 wrote:
I am glad to see lot of Indians are also using Nopcommerce. Btw can you please tell me which are the other payment gateways you are using. I use ccavenue anybody tried other than this?

We are planning to use ebs and hdfc payment gateway.
12 years ago
praneeth1984 wrote:

Did you got Indian Rupee new logo working with Nopcommerce? Any clue how to use it? I am also not getting rates displayed in correct format, after several trials & errors I finally get it displayed like Rs 1500, can you help me get it displayed like Rs. 1500 ?

Thank you in advance.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.