Adding JQZoom in nop commerce 2.65

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
Hello,

I am trying to add JqZoom feature of jquery to the product images in nop commerce 2.65.
But cannot find that where can i add the code for it.Which page should I select to add the code .
Can anybody please help me out with this.

Thankyou.
11 years ago
Is it possible to add zooming in nop commerce 2.65.
I have looking for this for long time.
If anyone has some idea please share.

Thanks in advance
11 years ago
Hi All,

I have been looking for adding a zooming feature in nop commerce 2.65 since many days,but couldn't find any solutions.
As of now many ready made templates are available for that, but i want to add my own code in the solution. Is it possible in this version, if yes, can anyone please suggest that where can i add that code.

Thanks in advance.
Kanika
11 years ago
where do you want the zoom to work and what code do you need to add?
11 years ago
HI All,

I have added the zooming feature using jqzoom in jquery and its working amazingly in product details page.

Thankyou
11 years ago
kanika wrote:
HI All,

I have added the zooming feature using jqzoom in jquery and its working amazingly in product details page.

Thankyou

Hello, can you explain how did you add this feature on product details page? (I'm using nopCommerce 2.80.)
10 years ago
hello,

can you please share the solution on how to integrate jqzoom with  nopcommerce?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.