Password Reset

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
HEllo All - quite new to this but have managed to get everything up and running a OK, can see the hype. In fact this software and DNN have made me love masterpages. That said, the password reset does not seem to be working.

The email is sent, the password reset page is given, the 'your password has been changed' is up, but the password does not work??

Any ideas where to start
14 years ago
Samething is happening for me!  The user started as anonymous and had added a product to the shopping cart. Then had entered the wrong email address at the registration page (using usernames).  I had gone in from the administration page and corrected the email address.  Soon after the user received an email to activate the account (using email activation).  And here we are where the password reset email arrives, the password reset page reports success, and yet the password does not work.  The password hash in the customer table does change when the password is reset. We have been using the new ASP.NET login controls on another site and they are working well and have the password recovery features. Maybe we can make a new login page with those new VS2008 ASP.NET login controls?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.