I'm trying to find a very special website template

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
Hi there I need help in finding a template for a small business website that allows the shopping cart to act as a picking cart only.  That means it will not supply a price in either the item description or at the checkout as there are no prices.  All it has to do is make a collection of the customers items that they want and then give me and the customer a list of items the customer has chosen with their quantities and customer details in an e-mail so I can then work out how much it will cost at the current exchange rate.  Basically I don't want the customer to know how much things cost until it can be negotiated over the phone or in person the cart is only to tell me what items that they are interested in and how many of each item.  I'm Also a novice at website design so a template would be handy with some easy to use features.
11 years ago
navyant wrote:
Hi there I need help in finding a template for a small business website that allows the shopping cart to act as a picking cart only.  That means it will not supply a price in either the item description or at the checkout as there are no prices.  All it has to do is make a collection of the customers items that they want and then give me and the customer a list of items the customer has chosen with their quantities and customer details in an e-mail so I can then work out how much it will cost at the current exchange rate.  Basically I don't want the customer to know how much things cost until it can be negotiated over the phone or in person the cart is only to tell me what items that they are interested in and how many of each item.  I'm Also a novice at website design so a template would be handy with some easy to use features.

What you want will require some customization work. Here you can find some templates for Nop and their developers. They or other solution partners could do the customization work
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.