Upgrade installed languages

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
Hi to all,

I have installed the language back for german in nopcommerce 1.4. I have download it here. today I have update it and want update it in nopcommerce, but it said it is installed. I have delete it and want install it again, but the same message that it is installed!

please help!

kind reards
Alex
14 years ago
No one that can help?

I got the Message: An item with the same key has already been added.

How could I fix that

please,

Alex
14 years ago
What is "it"  ...I have delete it... please alway provide details of what you did.

Mentioning "it" does not tell us much.

You need to delete the lanq from your DB and try again.

Someone else may have tme to detail how to do  this but this may give you a hint.

Deleting the sql script will not do that for you.
14 years ago
Hi to all,

I download the German Language Pack from here, installed it and configured it in NopCommerce 1.4. On the Weekend I download the English Languge Pack for 1.4 down from here. I translate it to German and save it. Then I want to install the new German Pack that I made. I tried that but I dont work, I get the message it is already installed. After that I deinstall the German Pack and want install that that I made, but a get the same error!

Please help!

Thanks a lot
Alex
14 years ago
Hey to all,

could nobody help me?

Thanks

Best regards
Alex
14 years ago
It means that some of the locale resources has already been added. Please check your ResourceString.xml file for duplicates
14 years ago
Hi,

I've mentioned 'duplicate keys' in another post on this forum:

https://www.nopcommerce.com/Boards/Topic.aspx?TopicID=938#9020

Hope that helps...

Cheers
Stefan.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.