Computer theme released (by nopCommerce team)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
anna.jetech wrote:
Hi,
I have updated my website to newer version 3.2 and also updated the Computer theme to 3.2,
but there is an Server Error show on the webpage after I copy Computer Plugins to the folder.

-------------------------------*message content start*------------------------

Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Compilation Error
Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: CS0234: 命名空間 'Nop.Plugin.ThemeHelper.Computer.Models' 中沒有型別或命名空間名稱 'FooterModel' (您是否遺漏了組件參考?)

Source Error:

Line 30:    
Line 31:    
Line 32:     public class _Page_Themes_Computer_Views_Common_Footer_cshtml : Nop.Web.Framework.ViewEngines.Razor.WebViewPage<Nop.Plugin.ThemeHelper.Computer.Models.FooterModel> {
Line 33:        
Line 34: #line hidden

Source File: c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\fa90f121\9ef986f6\App_Web_footer.cshtml.b839c95a.-1deu2ex.0.cs    Line: 32
Show Detailed Compiler Output:
Show Complete Compilation Source:
-------------------------------*message content end*------------------------

Can you solve this problem?

Did you remember to update the views in the Nop.Web\Themes\Computer folder?
10 years ago
Yes, I have updated the Comperter_theme_3.2 'Theme' and 'Plugins' folders to my web,
but still have the messages.
10 years ago
anna.jetech wrote:
Yes, I have updated the Comperter_theme_3.2 'Theme' and 'Plugins' folders to my web,
but still have the messages.

This error definitely means that you did not update \Themes\Computer or \Plugins\ThemeHelper.Computer.

1. Also go to admin area > configuration > plugins. Do you see the new "Computer theme helper" plugin?

2. Also try clearing your temporary Internet files - C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\Temporary ASP.NET Files
10 years ago
Thank you all,
I found out that the way I updated folder was wrong,
I overwritten the \Themes\Computer and \Plugins\ThemeHelper.Computer folder.
Now I delete the old version folder first, and move the new version folder to the parh, and it works.

Thank you again.
10 years ago
UPDATE (April 3rd): We've just updated the theme to support the latest nopCommerce version (3.30)
9 years ago
UPDATE: We've just updated the theme to support the latest nopCommerce version (3.40)
9 years ago
The theme_computer.rar file we downloaded in the last couple of weeks only contains up to V3.3, so there is no support for V3.4.

Did you update it since then, or was something omitted from the package?
9 years ago
MDannheim wrote:
The theme_computer.rar file we downloaded in the last couple of weeks only contains up to V3.3, so there is no support for V3.4.

Did you update it since then, or was something omitted from the package?

I presume you downloaded the package before July 29 when support for version 3.40 wasn't added yet. Please re-download the package. It contains a package for version 3.40
9 years ago
We've just updated the theme to support the latest nopCommerce version (3.50)
8 years ago
Dear Sir,

Could you upgrade Computer theme for nopcommerce 3.60?

Thank you

Kind regards,
Neokiller
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.