nopCredibility Questioned

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
A couple (seasoned) big wigs I work with are skeptical of any GPL software. It seems like they are most happy when they spend the most money. But I'm stuck fixing a complex machine built 5 years ago with little documentation.

Enough venting. My question is: Can anyone list some recognizable brands that use nopCommerce?

Thanks!
11 years ago
dmurphy4 wrote:
A couple (seasoned) big wigs I work with are skeptical of any GPL software. It seems like they are most happy when they spend the most money. But I'm stuck fixing a complex machine built 5 years ago with little documentation.

Enough venting. My question is: Can anyone list some recognizable brands that use nopCommerce?

Thanks!

This is not a brand per say, but American Family Association uses Nopcommerce and their total net assets are around 37.51 million dollars.  That's pretty large.  How large is the company you are working for?

Here is their Nopcommerce based store: http://afastore.afa.net/t/aboutus

It looks like all their sites combined get about 40 million hits and 5 million visitors a month.
11 years ago
Well, we were discussing using this platform for one of our child websites. But now the topic has changed to moving our flagship platform. This flagship generates about 4 million/per year and generates traffic around 400 K unique visitors per month. SAP integration will be expected. Custom reporting will be required. I think we will need a bigger boat for this one.

I can't name the company I work for right now :) but you are likely to have at least a couple of our products in your home.
11 years ago
dmurphy4 wrote:
Well, we were discussing using this platform for one of our child websites. But now the topic has changed to moving our flagship platform. This flagship generates about 4 million/per year and generates traffic around 400 K unique visitors per month. SAP integration will be expected. Custom reporting will be required. I think we will need a bigger boat for this one.

I can't name the company I work for right now :) but you are likely to have at least a couple of our products in your home.

For more examples of important brands check https://www.nopcommerce.com/showcaseliveshops.aspx We are at the moment building the regional e-store for a world wide brand you sure know (Not ready so I cannot mention it). Nop is quite plugable, but you will need customization work to integrate it with Sap. We have done that for one customer without major issues. For better reporting think of using a specialized reporting tool like Telerik Reporting.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.