Sample data

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
Hi,

Does anyone have some kind of sample data to import into nopcommerce. I do not mean the standard sample data, I would like to have LOTS of data, 10000 products and so on.

Regards

Altri
14 years ago
Chances are, you won't have much luck getting a bulk load script for sample data, but... you could do this:

Script your database and then spend some time (a couple hours) with copy and paste and make a bunch of slightly different products and then run your new script. If it works out, consider sharing it with the rest of the group.

I am curious though, what do you need 10,000 sample products for? Just for performance testing?  I think there are some threads on that topic already if you search for them.

Also, it is a known "issue" that the system runs a lot slower when you have too many products (> 200 I think) in a single category. So make sure you use subcategories as appropriate.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.