1.4 Source Version Deployment

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
Hello Again

I was just wondering if someone could help me with the deployment of the source version of this application.   I have been able to deploy the “nosource” version and get it working in the past, but I am a bit confused with how to deploy the  source version.

After extracting the zip files, I have a number of files and directories, 9 in total.

It looks to me that “NopCommerceStore” directory should the website root.  

Do I copy this folder to my root: i.e c:\inept\wwwroot\NopCommerceStore

I have no idea what to do with the following folders:
-Dependencies
- Libraries
- Payment
- Shipping
- Tax

I have successfully run the install\install.aspx, which now brings up the store front, but I am getting endless timeouts when trying to use the site admin.

If anyone has any good website links or tips with regards to the above, I would be eternally grateful.

Thanks/Regards
James
14 years ago
There're no Dependencies, Libraries, Payment, Shipping, Tax folder in the no-source version. Presume that you downloaded the "source" version. Hope this video will help you
14 years ago
Hi Andrei

Thanks for your response, however I worded my initial post incorrectly, which I have now corrected.

I am able to deploy the no source version, but I am not sure on how to deploy the full source version, due to the Dependencies, Libraries, Payment, Shipping, Tax folders.  Im not sure where to localte these in relation to the website root.

Thanks again, James
14 years ago
Hope this article will help you
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.