Product Attribute defaults/loads first option/value in drop-down, even though Is Pre-selected unchecked

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
Hi:

I'm adding a required product variant attribute using drop-down field.  I have 3 values for the field and for all I've unchecked the Is Pre-selected box.  However, the first value is loading/defaulting on the product details page.  Thus, if the User is moving quickly, they may add it to their cart without making the proper selection.  I want the drop-down to be null without pre-selected value, then since required the User must make a conscious choice.  Is this possible?  I've tried changing the display order to 2, 3 and 4 thinking nopC may load the drop-down with null value in place 1, but that doesn't fix it.

Thanks very much for any insights you may have!
10 years ago
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/17731/how-to-force-product-variant-attribute-selection.aspx
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.