Facebook Authentication 3.0 multistore different domains

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
Hello,

How can I set up Facebook external authentication in Nop 3.0 in different stores with different domains?
Facebook does not allow different domains in the same app.

Thanks
10 years ago
Currently it's not possible. But I've just created a work item
10 years ago
Thank you Andrei,
It would be great if all external authentications could be set per store basis.
Great work with Nop 3.0.
3 years ago
Is multiple stores having different external authentication settings feature in the latest 4.3 version?
3 years ago
Some plugins for v4.3 support Multistore configuration
Facebook Authentication in v4.3 does not support multistore
3 years ago
nop-dev wrote:
Is multiple stores having different external authentication settings feature in the latest 4.3 version?

can you please try with this plugin?
https://www.nopcommerce.com/en/external-authfacebooktwittergooglemicrosoftlinkedin
3 years ago
For my purposes the reason why I want to use multi-store authentication is to make up for NopCommerce using an ACL setting to allow/disallow non-authenticated users to access a store. Basically the "configuration -> access control list -> Public store. Allow navigation" ACL setting is not multi-store so I was thinking about creating an external auth that would allow me to invoke the same functionality as unchecking "configuration -> access control list -> Public store. Allow navigation" on some stores and checking it on other stores. Some of my stores on the same server do not require authentication and some of the stores must require authentication. Is there already a plugin that just requires being already logged in that is multi-store or must I create a plugin to toggle the "configuration -> access control list -> Public store. Allow navigation" functionality as I was thinking?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.