Resizing photos of products

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
My webpage is www.texasartmart.com.  I sell prints, oil paintings, canvas art and Giclees. I would like for my pictures to enlarge more once the customer clicks on it. The initial picture is small and clicking on it does make it somewhat larger but not as large as I see on other websites that sell art.  Any suggestions?
10 years ago
Have you enabled zoom for the default picture by setting mediasettings.defaultpicturezoomenabled to true? This setting enables the lightbox on the product details page when the product has only one image. The image size shown is set by 'Maximum image size' on Admin > Configuration > Settings > Media settings.

You can change the value for mediasettings.defaultpicturezoomenabled via: Admin > Configuration > Settings >  All Settings (Advanced) > click the funnel icon on the 'Setting name' column > enter mediasettings.defaultpicturezoomenabled > click 'Filter' button > click 'Edit' button for the entry > Change Value from False to True > click 'Update' button.

10 years ago
Suggestion: why don't you set this default to true? I'm configuring 3.1 and it took me some time to find it...
7 years ago
default zooming product not working  in nopCommerce 3.7
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.