Fixed shipping cost

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
Hi,

I need to implement the following scenario:
- set a shipping cost for customers who want to be delivered at home (DONE)
- set a list of agencies which can receive the order (a list of 4 agencies can be delivered by the store and the customer chooses one during order) and a fixed price (i.e. 2,50 € per order) is set. When the product comes to destination, the customer drives to the agency (it can be a city store or whatever) and picks up his goods.

How it can be done with nopCommerce?
I searched and didn't find anything which is closes to my second scenario.

Thank you!
10 years ago
You haven't specified how you're doing the first case, but for the 2nd, you can set up multiple Shipping Methods where the method name would be the agency location, and then configure Fixed Rate shipping for each method.

If you have more complex needs (i.e. conditional situaltions or rates), then this Shipping Director blog on local pickup may interest you.  For example, you may not want to show the agency locations if your customer is in a different region/country.
10 years ago
Thank you very much for your advice. It was very helpful !
10 years ago
Finally, I ended doing a Shipping Module depending on the number of total items inside the customer shopping cart.

You can download it from the nopCommerce website.

Hope this helps!
5 years ago
labilbe wrote:
Finally, I ended doing a Shipping Module depending on the number of total items inside the customer shopping cart.

You can download it from the nopCommerce website.

Hope this helps!

Under shipping configuration, I have chosen fixed rate shipping method
Under manage  shipping method have defined 1 value as Delivery with rate as 10
But on checkout page shipping value is shown as $5.50
Not able to figure out why value is different
5 years ago
(please don't duplicate posts)
5 years ago
Hi,

I need to implement the following scenario:
Standard Shipping if your order totals:
Up to $10         Add        $1.99
$10.01 to $30     Add        $2.99
30.01 to $50      Add        $4.99
$50.01 to $100    Add        $7.99
$100.01 to $125   Add        $10.99
$125.01 to $150   Add        $12.99
$150.01 to $195   Add        $15.99
$195.01 to $275   Add        $28.99
$275.01 to $375   Add        $21.99
$375.01 and over add 7.5% of order amount

How it can be done with nopCommerce?
I searched and didn't find anything which is closes to my second scenario.

Thank you!
Lalit
5 years ago
If you are using the current version of nopCommerce (4.10), this can be done out of the box using the "Manual (Fixed or By Weight and By Total)" shipping provider.

Set up one Shipping Method (e.g. called "Standard Shipping" or whatever you want the customer to see.
(click on the Manage Shipping methods button on the configuration page).

Then, be sure that the button / toggle on the Configure - Manual (Fixed or By Weight and By Total) page is set to "By Weight / Total"  (not "Fixed Rate")

Enter a new record for each range with an "Additional fixed cost".  The final record should use just "Charge percentage (of subtotal)"
5 years ago
Thanks for your response.
Currently i'm using nopCommerce v3.90. Can it will be done with this version?

Thanks
5 years ago
Yes, for 3.90, the "Manual (Fixed or By Weight)" support it too.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.