The controller for path '/bundles/scripts/4o7kyuezngyyoggsd0gmo3r5fnuibvt57xfaegc0e3m1.js' was not found or does not implement IController.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
same error.

"These errors will only occur if you have CSS and Javascript bundling switched on in the site SEO settings."

i do not have bundling and minification checked in admin.

anyone???
7 years ago
Do you have resolved? How?
7 years ago
Hi every one
i see a lot of post here on this warning that also i see in logs in admin area
please help us good talented team members of nopCommerce
please
our log is getting full every day with this warning and similar

"The controller for path '/bundles/styles/whdta3fyx-8a8fp8uv9zomgjtyojeterco8bhatxeui1' was not found or does not implement IController"
7 years ago
shahab.farahani wrote:

"The controller for path '/bundles/styles/whdta3fyx-8a8fp8uv9zomgjtyojeterco8bhatxeui1' was not found or does not implement IController"

Did you try these solution?

petemitch wrote:
7 years ago
Hi Divyang
no i didn't try this solution yet
I'll do it now.
surely i post the result here after doing it.
thanks
7 years ago
I tried it, but as I mentioned in the post I still get the 404 error on bundles occasionally. You can just switch off the commonsettings.log404errors setting from the All Settings page and it'll go away (along with any other 404 error logs), but unless you're seeing it very often then I wouldn't worry about it too much.
7 years ago
Hi Dears Divyang and petemitch

no that similar warning yet seen in the log

"The controller for path '/bundles/scripts/c0meje6ympdi8laxbz6wbzdukts5tvsl1so84rfr2qk1' was not found or does not implement IController"

and
now i see there are another warning like this

"The controller for path '/bundles/styles/yuiz-to-mpzadakopy-mw1udnermyh5imtvkpe7ylkq1' was not found or does not implement IController"

now with my low traffic site , i see about 40 of this warnings every day,
i worry about future that this type warning fill log a lot more.

please i need your help and investigation on this issue.
7 years ago
may be it was,for customize my culture last week , to Persian
because of that some changes take place like adding some classes and changing some control files and scripts and views ....

also i must admit that i didn't saw my admin logs before, especially in nopCommerce 3.7 (my last nop in two month ago) i mean , may be this warning were also before

if my guess is near right please advise me
thanks Divyang and other team members for my help in this issue.
6 years ago
In robots.txt add below line
Disallow: /bundles/styles/*
6 years ago
hi sumit7034
how we can add some row to robot.txt ? where is robot.txt editable
because i explore this file in root before and i didn't find that.
thanks
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.