line of code not working Can you have a look.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
Hi everyone

this line of code is not working which is in the aussie post plugin.

foreach (var shippingOption in response.ShippingOptions)
                {
                    shippingOption.Rate += _australiaPostSettings.AdditionalHandlingCharge;

its not adding the handling charge to the aussie post postage charges displayed.

Have i done something wrong? can i change it so it is a fixed value without having to change it in nop commerce(say $6)? How do i do this?

Thanks everyone for your help.
10 years ago
Have you set the Additional Handling Charge on the ausi post plugin config page?

Have you set a breakpoint on this line and check the value of  _australiaPostSettings.AdditionalHandlingCharge ?
10 years ago
Yes did set it in the options page  i changed several it several times so i suspected it was the code

how do i set a breakpoint? Been having trouble with this since upgrading last year. how do i check the value ??

sorry for all the newbie questions. Its very slow going because i am not a programmer. I reverse engineer.
10 years ago
Do you have Visual Studio?
10 years ago
Yes i have 2012 i have made some changes to the source version of nop

this has me stumped though thanks for your help
10 years ago
See tutorial about Visual Studio Debugging
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.