Payflow Pro & nop 1.40

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
Hey guys,

I can't seem to get Payflow Pro to work.  After configuring it I get this error in the CheckoutConfirm.aspx page:

"Object reference not set to an instance of an object."

Under Payment Methods I enabled "Payflow Pro (beta)" (the only method enabled)

Transaction mode: Authorize and Capture

Use Sandbox: checked

Login data is correct as we use Payflow Pro on three other sites (non-nopCommerce)

I could only find two threads discussing Payflow Pro:

http://nopcommerce.com/Boards/Topic.aspx?TopicID=943
http://nopcommerce.com/Boards/Topic.aspx?TopicID=1040

neither addressed this issue.

[edit]

Error while placing order. Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

System.Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Payment.Methods.PayFlowPro.PayFlowProPaymentProcessor.ProcessPayment(PaymentInfo paymentInfo, Customer customer, Guid OrderGuid, ProcessPaymentResult& processPaymentResult) in C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\nopCommerce_1.40\Payment\Nop.Payment.PayFlowPro\PayFlowProPaymentProcessor.cs:line 209 at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Payment.PaymentManager.ProcessPayment(PaymentInfo paymentInfo, Customer customer, Guid OrderGuid, ProcessPaymentResult& processPaymentResult) in C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\nopCommerce_1.40\Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic\Payment\PaymentManager.cs:line 54 at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Orders.OrderManager.PlaceOrder(PaymentInfo paymentInfo, Customer customer, Guid OrderGuid, Int32& OrderID) in C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\nopCommerce_1.40\Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic\Orders\OrderManager.cs:line 1175

[/edit]

Regards,
Rock
14 years ago
Problem solved by reinstalling 1.40 from scratch
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.