Disable Picture Saving and copying.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
lol....I think i've had to much coffee today :)

But if a customers asks you can you protect my images you don't say....ohh yes we can....just disable right mouse click...this doesn't work in all browsers and is flawed.  What you say is NO there is no way sorry...ohh but we can make it a little more difficult to the "average" computer user.  Is that what you want? This will cost you $300 is that ok?
14 years ago
yeh, i wasnt meaning to lie to them, tell them that its impossible to make it fool proof... but, meh, clients do peoples heads in.

:-)
14 years ago
You got that right...Website development is easy right?? Can't you just copy and paste that over there?
14 years ago
I love that one "How much?! isn't it a just a case of putting the word document on the internets"?
14 years ago
Thanks Thought, the clients paying so ultimately its up to them. I have explained to them practical reasons why this approach does not work, such as not being able to copy text in some cases. Sometimes clients are stubborn however they pay my bills.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.