Where in admin program can we change the call us number used with the theme?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
Hello

We are working with furniture and downloaded the furniture store theme/template
http://furniture-theme-demo.nopcommerce.com/

In the upper right corner there are is this text used for company phone nr  "CALL (123) 456-78901"
I can not find the place to edit this number in nopcommerce admin?

Is this number needed to be edited via css?

Another question are how to fix the menus "Language, Currency, Shopping cart 0item(s) and texts that for some reason has ended up inside the slider images.

When we are looking at the furniture theme demo this sort of texts and menus shall be under the call, check out and shopping cart menus in the upper part of the website.

Thanks for all insights and help to solve this problems!

Best regards

Magnus

Best regards

Magnus
10 years ago
ekorren wrote:
In the upper right corner there are is this text used for company phone nr  "CALL (123) 456-78901"
I can not find the place to edit this number in nopcommerce admin?

Go to admin area > configuration > plugin > "Configure" for "Furniture Theme Helper" plugin > edit "Phone" field

ekorren wrote:
Another question are how to fix the menus "Language, Currency, Shopping cart 0item(s) and texts that for some reason has ended up inside the slider images.

When we are looking at the furniture theme demo this sort of texts and menus shall be under the call, check out and shopping cart menus in the upper part of the website.

Have you made any changes to the default theme? Maybe, resource changes? Please share a screenshot demonstrating the issue
10 years ago
Hello

Thank you very much for the help, I missed to see that setting in the furniture theme helper!

I am going to make the screen shoots, our developer Gunnar helped us and removed the problem with the menys that was inside of the slider photo.

We have some new things we try to find out how to solve:

1. The miniature category photos is it possible to change the size , so we can use category buttons we have used in the old webstore?

2. The slider in the main page, how do we change the photos and can more then 3 photos be used?

3. The categorys in the footer example about us, shipping, contact us  we would like to change names for some of them and also   add some extra categorys like payment options how can we make this happen?

Best regards

Magnus
10 years ago
replied to your PM (email)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.