Help with Product listings

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
Hello, I am not very well-versed in programming, so it's a wonder I've gotten as far as I have with my implementation of NOP.  I like what I see so far, but I have a couple questions.  I've done some searching, but haven't yet found what I'm looking for.

1)  Is there a way for the Stock Quantity to be listed on each product page, as well as the checkout page?  I'd like customers to see how many I have before they order, with that number changing automatically once a purchase has been made.

2)  Is there a way for the product listing in each category to be alphabetical by default, automatically placing the new item in the proper place without me having to specify it's number placement on the list?

3)  I can't seem to figure out how to get an item to automatically Unpublish from my pages once the stock has reached zero.  In my SKU tab, I have the following settings:

Manage Stock (ticked)
     Stock Quantity:  0
     Minimum Stock Quantity:  0
     Low Stock Activity:  Unpublish

I have already made my first sale, with the stock for that item going from 1 to 0.  I received the e-mail notifying me of Low Stock, yet the item is still listed on my page.  If I try to buy it, it tells me the item is out of stock (as it should), but I'd prefer it no longer be listed unless I reset the Stock Quantity above zero.

Any help (in detail if code changes are required) would be much appreciated.

Thanks...
14 years ago
Anybody?
14 years ago
I have the same problem.  I am working on it and will post if I find anything.
14 years ago
One of the team members answered this question here.  Hope this helps.

joe
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.