What is the reason you choose nopCommerce

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
Greetings,

quick question: What is/was the reason you choose nopCommerce over some other solutions out there?
14 years ago
you have an account....

have you downloaded it and tried it out? it would answer your question.....
14 years ago
I am a web designer with zero knowledge of codes. Since long time i have been searching a way to do that.
Reasons why I am using NopCommerce are;

1. It have every feature that a store wants, others are limited.
2. NopCommerce Team and other members are always here to support and to provide guidance.
3. Administration Section is far more advance then other e-commerce solutions I have ever seen. It controls everything.
4. NopCommerce is updating very fast with new versions depending on our needs.
5. Its editable from codes to design .... to meet your needs.
6. People like me who have no knowledge of codes can use it easily and can add more features too.
7. Microsoft Web Platform Installer only have NopCommerce in the E-Commerce section, that means NopCommerce is Recomended.
8. Last but not least ... its FREE if we agree to display "Powered by NopCommerce" as it is by default.
14 years ago
i have a friend who is .net programmer, he helps me build up my website. this is the reason.
14 years ago
yeah I have an account, downloaded it, installed it, and I´m using it...and I´m really liking it.  I was just curious why others prefer nopCommerce over other solutions out there....that was all..sorta wanted a discussion on it :)
14 years ago
I was wondering the same thing. I am trying to build a storefront for a flowershop and was told to check out Zen-Cart, however, I stumbled across this site and now am trying to figure out which way to go.
14 years ago
I spent a week looking at as many carts as possible - free, off the shelf and hosted solutions. Apart from the really expensive solutions nothing came close to nopCommerce in terms of features and support, and as a .Net developer if I found any issues in the code then I could fix them, and I could contribute to future versions as well - win all round.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.