Widgets and Widgets Zones in 3.10

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
fsinc wrote:
Widget-all-in-one is close to what I need as well, but I need to make a couple of modifications.

Do you know where (and if) the source can be downloaded?

the All In One is no available  with Database version with an option to add javascript and css files.
for example if u wish to add a Flash banner u can upload flash script file and use them.
same goes to any external script file.

http://hezyziv.com/all-in-one-330-database-version

I use this plugin for all widgets on site. adsense, analytics, flash banners, html and plain text
10 years ago
Hi Hezy Ziv,

That looks fantastic!  I am trying to create a widget that will inject some dynamic content from an external database into a zone.  Your all-in-one looks like a super start on creating such a thing.  Do you make the source code available for the all-in-one for further customization?
9 years ago
Im running this with 3.2 and tested adding content to the zone order_summary_content_before

I'm not seeing the content on the cart order summary page though (ie, /cart )... any ideas?
9 years ago
Make sure the zone is listed before the order summary block in the coordinating .cshtml file, and that it is styled in your site's .css file.

When I've used that zone in the past, my content usually attaches to the top edge of the order summary block unless I style in some padding.
9 years ago
Yep, double checked everything, and looked at the page source, content is definitely not being inserted, and it's definitely the right page.
9 years ago
has this widget been tested in 3.2?
9 years ago
I can add details/screenshots here if you would like? really could use this widget ;)
9 years ago
figured it out- the ordersummary.cshtml was overridden by the theme we're running. Apologize for the false alarm!
9 years ago
Hi Hezy

Will this http://hezyziv.com/all-in-one-330-database-version be available in V3.4 soon, and your other plugins?

Thanks

Cheers
Richard
9 years ago
soon, few days
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.