Only Allow Certain Shipping Methods

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
Is there a way to only allow the customer to choose/view certain shipping methods, say UPS 2nd day or next day? We want to hide or not allow the customer to choose ground and 3day shipping.
14 years ago
No. There's no a way to hide them. To prevent them from showing you would need to delete the shipping methods leaving only the ones you require.
14 years ago
Where would we delete the shipping methods? We are using the UPS live rates, so they are dynamically pulled from UPS.
14 years ago
You can delete the shipping methods from administration > configuration > shipping > shipping methods
14 years ago
We don't have that option because we are using UPS (United Parcel Service) - Beta, so we are receiving all possible shipping methods directly from UPS. We can only delete shipping methods (as you suggested) if we use "shipping by order total" or weight.
14 years ago
I think most customers will choose ground shipping for my site just because it's a lot cheaper. But using the UPS shipping rate calculator, ground shipping is not even a choice. I'm on version 1.20. Help!
14 years ago
Update: the no ground shipping option has been resolved once I changed "UPS Packaging Type" from Express Box to Customer Supplied Package.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.